3/1/12

CRAZY

This week has been CRAZY!! A little run down of my week

Monday-

  • Haley had school (8:40-11:25)
  • Scot, Grace & I went to the gym (9-10:30)
  • From 12:30-1:45 Grace was evaluated for her speech  (she did not qualify…will go into more detail later)
  • Dentist appt. to clean our teeth 2:45-4 for Haley, Scot & I.  Found out that Haley has two cavities…she LOVES to brush her teeth but has “kissing tonsils” which forces her to be a mouth breather and pretty much caused the cavities (all of her other teeth are PERFECT:)…I guess toddlers are more prone at her age…When she’s 4 and a half she will get her tonsils & adenoids out…thank god…I can hear her snoring downstairs with the tv on! 
  • Dinner quick @ Applebees…we got home @ 6:30 gave the girls a bath and they went to bed…
Tuesday

  • Gym for the 4 of us 9-10:30
  • Found out (which I already knew) Grace did not qualify for speech…she excels in 4 out of 5 areas, physical, cognitive, social-emotional & adaptive…which are all on a level for being 2 yrs. old…she’s only 18 months.  She has a mild delay for speech.  They said that sometimes when you excel in some areas you could be delayed in another.  She will be reevaluated in August if she has not made MAJOR progress. Which comes to why they called me Tuesday morning…her pediatrician said she might have some hearing loss due to the fact she has had 5-6 ear infections…I have hearing loss & a hearing aide.  So with that information we set up to have her hearing tested…
  • 11:30 Dr Appt. for MOI to get new glasses 
  • Left our house at 1:45 to pick up the prescription from her pediatrician to have hearing tested
  • Grace had her hearing tested @ 2:30 and her hearing is PERFECT:) Thank goodness
  • We had an hour to spare until MY dr’s apt for an ear ache so we went to Baskin Robbins & Dunkin Donuts
  • 3:30 - My dr’s apt to find out which I already knew…Ear infection for moi!! 
  • 4:00 picked up my prescription @ Walgreens where Grace proceeded to be the devil child I know she is…she would not walk but crawl thru the isles of Walgreens and then proceeded to LICK the ground…YES GROSS!! So I had her screaming at the top of her lungs because she did not want to be carried and had to wait almost a half hour for my script.  UGH
  • 5:00 picked up McDonald’s for the girls while we went to the Laundromat to do the girls laundry…did not get out of there until 6:30
  • 6:45 picked Pizza up for Scot (he worked mon night until tuesday so when he got home he stayed up until after my eye appt) 
  • Arrived home at 7:15…gave the girls a snack and they hit the hay
Wednesday

  • Haley had school (8:40-11:25).  Scot, Grace & I went to Walmart & Shoprite during school
  • Came home @ 10 and put Grace down for a nap until 12
  • Madison arrived at 12:30 and left around 5 ( a little girl who I babysit 1-2 days a week) 
Thursday (today)
  • Grace woke up @ 7am…Haley @ 9pm… we are now relaxing (It’s 11 am)
  • Dance Class @ 1pm for Haley
  • @ 2:45 I am off to the oral surgeon to get a tooth pulled…UGH!!!  

So you can see I have been EXTREMELY busy lately.  I do apologize for not getting a recipe out yesterday but I frankly have not had time.  I am not sure how my tooth pulling will go, but I am supposed to make Chicken & biscuits for dinner tonight.  So providing I do have the time to take pictures and what not…I will post the recipe tomorrow:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment