4/25/12

Can YOU help ME?!




Around 20 months ago I got a text from one of my best girlfriends in college…Jamie.  Her niece Claire, had cystic fibrosis. Claire is 3 days younger than Grace, and is one of the cutest little girls...ever.  I can’t even imagine being an Aunt, or mother going through that.  However, they have taken  the news with stride and are living life to the fullest.  I am asking that each one of you…yes you…my fellow blog reader, donate a few dollars and minutes of your precious time.  





Please let me introduce you to Jamie…
This was taken at our college graduation :) 






Let me introduce you to Jamie & Claire 


Claire:) 




Please help us to support finding a cure for those living with Cystic Fibrosis, including my girlfriends niece Claire, by making a donation towards Team Claire(for my friend Jamie) for the Great Strides Walk. Every donation helps to bring us one step closer towards finding a cure and making a difference in her future. Thank you so much to those that donate, you have no idea how much it means to me…and Claire's whole family!


Please click on the link below:) 


http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/JamieRaymonda

No comments:

Post a Comment